Short Game Golf Schools
Attending a Jeff Symmonds Short-Game Golf School will be a highly educational and hands-on experience. Learning the art of Chipping, Pitching, Bunker Shots, and Putting, will easily take 4 to 6 shots off your score and help you to become a more rounded and solid player.This 3 hour session will help you:
- Learn the right club to choose when faced with a Chip or Pitch.
- Understand the “Loft” of your Short Irons and Sand Wedges and their useful function.
- The proper “mini” swing when Chipping and Pitching.
- How to get your ball out of the Bunker every time.
- How to hit Bunker shots from different lies.
- How to hit Bunker Shots of short, medium, and long distances.
- Learn to read greens!
- How to develop distance control with your putter.
- Learn what is meant by “hitting your putts on line” and finding the right speed”.
- How to become a consistent putter from 40 to 60 feet, and how to sink 4 foot putts more easily.Becoming better at the short shots around the green, getting out of Bunkers efficiently, and eliminating 3-putting is VITAL for any golfer who seeks improvement in their score.