Short Game Schools in ORLANDO and MELBOURNE FLORIDA with Jeff Symmonds
Hi Friends…I am currently scheduling everyone who would like to come down to Orlando or Melbourne and get in some Much Needed Short-Game work!
~~~7 Day a week availability.
~~~2 Students Maximum per session. Each session is 3 hours. Starting times are flexible!
~~~My short-game instruction is customized to you only. We will Chip, Pitch, Putt, plus work in Green-side Bunkers!
~~~Sessions take place at Kissimmee Bay CC and Remington Golf Club in Kissimmee FL.
~~~ALSO NOTE!! You can see me at Baytree National in Melbourne FL!!
Attending Jeff Symmonds Short Game Golf Schools will be a highly educational and hands-on experience. Learning the art of Chipping, Pitching, Bunker Shots, and Putting, will easily take 4 to 6 shots off your score and help you to become a more rounded and solid player. This 3 hour session will help you with the following:
Learn the right club to choose when faced with a Chip or Pitch.
- Understand the “Loft” of your Short Irons and Sand Wedges and their useful function.
- The proper “mini” swing when Chipping and Pitching.
- How to get your ball out of the Bunker every time.
- How to hit Bunker shots from different lies.
- How to hit Bunker Shots of short, medium, and long distances.
- Learn to read greens!
- How to develop distance control with your putter.
- Learn what is meant by “hitting your putts on line” and finding the right speed”.
- How to become a consistent putter from 40 to 60 feet, and how to sink 4 foot putts more easily.
- Becoming better at the short shots around the green, getting out of Bunkers efficiently, and eliminating 3-putting is VITAL for any golfer who seeks improvement in their score.
Reach the office at 760 861-9985 to get registered for the date of your choice.
Good golf starts with a solid short-game!
See you soon,
Check out my new Website http://www.jeffsymmondsgolfschools.com/
Personal Attention for your Golf Game !